We are searching for an employee to grow with our small team into 2024 and beyond.
To start we are searching for a part-time employee who can work 2-4 days a week, 4-6 hours per day. These hours will consist of working our brick & mortar at 3714 J Street in East Sacramento.
Overall obligations include covering gallery showings, working retail, and enjoying conversations with everyday people. More specific responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with customers, creating a First Class service experience, every customer, every time
- Strive to exceed established sales goals
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge and brand history. Capable of enthusiastic presentation of our product offering
- Effectively perform register transactions, including sales, returns and exchanges
- Uphold impeccable store cleanliness and organization standards, including straightening, folding, sweeping, dusting, mopping, taking out trash, etc.
- Awareness and best practice of loss prevention and safety
- Be a team player with the ability to meet targets, deadlines and efficiently follow up with requests
- Most importantly, engage, inform and inspire everyone that walks through our doors.
- 1-3 years customer service / retail experience
- Friendly personality with excellent communication skills
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Enjoys multi-tasking and taking initiative
- Must be available on weekends and be located within the Sacramento area
- Gallery experience a plus
- Knowledge on Timeless Thrills' 12 year history a plus